View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2004, 23:00 (Ref:1037706)   #13
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by mark_l
When did you last see a Paramedic using the "jaws of life" or other such equipment.
This bit's not relevent - these are KED crews, remember, not Rescue.

That said, the article itself doesn't seem to make much sense. If you can KED someone out of a car, you can do it on any car. I've done it for GTs and DTM, I'd expect Paramedics to be able to do it anywhere in anything. Similarly, I can't understand 'Spectator marshals droppod a gonad, so we've brought in professional paramedics to extract the drivers"? ??

I can only imagine this is F1's superior attitude again. The guys and girls that do this every week-end are not good enough for F1. Remember Max thinks Ralf's accident was well handled because "A well meaning amateur can do more harm than good".