Thread: 10 car garage
View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2004, 18:00 (Ref:1170072)   #14
krt917
Veteran

krt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkrt917 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Re: 10 car garage

Blimey, these lists get harder! Nice twist though Draven

Off road - I thought Works Martini Lancia Delta Integrale Evo Rally car, but I don't know how many engines you could carry with that(!), so I'll go for that great big Lambo 4x4, the name of which escapes me at this moment.

People carrier - Renault Espace F1. For a serious answer, I might need some help as people-carriers really aren't my thing!

Trackday - The new Radical V8, though I'd be happy to pound round in a BMW 3.0 CSL whilst I was awaiting delivery.

Fancy Occasion - 1955 Bentley R Continental or the original Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Small car - Lotus Talbot Sunbeam. So that I could smoke all the boy-racers in their XRs and Saxo's without them even knowing what had just blown them off!

4door/ 4 people - BMW M5 (any version really)

Exotic - Cop-out alert: McLaren F1, Lamborghini Miura or Aston DB4 GT Zagato.

Open top/roadster - Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 (well, they mostly had open bodies!)

Sportscar - One of the Porsche 911 variants. Probably the 930, the turbo with the shovel nose, just to be different.

Classic - Gordon Keeble

I'm sure I'm going to come back to this next week and think of some completely different answers, but that's the list done for now!