View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2004, 02:53 (Ref:1190305)   #70
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wilkinson

Finlake - another to slip away! The huge banks and deep ditches typified a South West hill. But in places it was like a motorway!
Hear Hear - RIP Finlake. If you never went there, you missed out, fantastic place. It was in a holiday park with Swedish stlye log chalets in a forest setting. On the morning of an event you often had to knock on chalet doors to get people out of bed to move their cars. Great fun when they didn't know why because you had to explain there was a motor-race

I have to say I can't answer this one easily because there are so many that are brilliant fun. However, none of them is safe from a fate like Finlake's, so it's time to get behind them whenever you can.

By the way Steve, here's one that you missed, which I only mention because it has such a fabulous name...... Rest and be Thankful. I don't know anything about it other than in the Fifties, some bloke called Tony Marsh took two FTD's in one day, anyone know how??

Last edited by b1ackcr0w; 31 Dec 2004 at 02:54.