View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2005, 17:01 (Ref:1264426)   #11
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have just got back from Donington, not many cars there but the VX Racing Astra's look strong but Colin Turkington seemed to have problems all afternoon. Matt Neal was quickest today and the new Honda looks good, Dan Eaves didn't get many laps in but I got the impression that the team where shakeing down the car.

Star of the day for me was Rob Collard he look very impressive in the MG, not bad to say that he only sat in the car for the first time today. Over to Seat that seem very quick again this year. Mark Proctor only did a few laps but had engine problems. The Lexus was there, well the car was it didn't seem to have an engine in it. Synchro Motorsport’s ran Mark Lemmer as James Kaye was absent but the car seemed quick. I have got loads of pictures which I will upload later.