View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2005, 08:19 (Ref:1369893)   #17
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Isn't it the case though, Claire (and anyone else) that now you have been through the experience once, parking will probably be easier next time, you will know where sign-on is, the officials (who may well have been new to the circuit too) will be a bit more familiar and you will probably be on another - more interesting - post? So wouldn't it be better to go with an open mind and give it one more chance? There are bound to be teething problems with anything new.

As most of you know, I normally attend race meetings as a journalist but one of the two meetings I have marshalled was at Rockingham. It rained nearly all day, I got soaked, there were some lengthy delays - lots of reasons for me not to enjoy the day. But as and when I have the opportunity to marshal there again, I would be happy to. I guess different people have a different perspective on the half full/half empty debate.