View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2005, 18:36 (Ref:1404841)   #3
Gridlock
Racer

England
Buckinghamshire
Gridlock should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGridlock should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes it was a good meeting and I am pleased that I went for the whole time to at least give it a try. I dont however believe a fleeting visit is sufficient to judge the whole weekend. I do not intend to make any comments on the organisation as these will no doubt be made elsewhere as requested by the organisers?
I do believe the organisers owe dept of gratitude to the IO's who had the job of organising shifts thrust upon them on Saturday. The Observers who found themselves as Flag Marshals and finally all the marshals who co-operated with each other providing cover and good team work to get the organisers off the hook.
There was some long hours worked and some great snatches in very difficult situations. Its this attitude that make me proud of what we do and why I continue to turn up. Thanks to all those marshals that I worked with and met during the weekend.
Sorry almost forgot the drivers.Thanks for the understanding when you were under pressure and the waves at the end.