View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2005, 11:05 (Ref:1476231)   #765
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin-1
John, I think has explained quite ineptly the situation he found whilst in his time at the Magazine, afterall it is a business at the end of the day. Paul
Did you mean 'ineptly'? I rather think not, but please confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Cat
You can only do a better job than McIlroy. Make sure you sack Gary Watkins as well. He is dreadful and looks like Nick Berry.
Whilst I have expressed, quite forcibly, my own concerns about Autosport, can we please keep this civil and constructive. John, in particular, has had the great courtesy and courage to place himself in the firing line on this thread and tried to address some of the issues when raised.