Thread: Diecast/Models Lego
View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2006, 13:26 (Ref:1677610)   #40
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My wee brother wanted me to make a Grand Prix car out of lego, so I went and got the pullback motor from the ferrari lego car (which has merged into the rest of the lego in seperate peices) with the wheels and stuff The front nosecone from the ferrari, with no sticker, which had graddually come of, some wheels for the front (big ones, the same size as the Ferrari ones) a few big flat peices and some red 2 x 4's and 2 x 2's, some long flat peices, and bingo, a brilliant little red F1 car. So we went to test it, on its first run, it hit one of those bits of wall that kind of sticks out, both front wheels and front wing and nose cone were flying in midair, the car rolled a few times, and came to a rest, minus 2 wheels, a nosecone, a front wing, a rear wing, and parts of the side pod. It looked so relistic! And another time with smaller cars, I made two for my litte brother, he gave one to me, his car spun, and my car sliced right through it causing lego to go every where, my car slowed down alot and rolled over, landing upside down, and it was't even scratched. The driver of the other car was at either side of the room and the cleanup would last a while...