View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2007, 10:07 (Ref:1835270)   #53
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Suze,

You present your car, helmet, overalls and underwear at the scrutineering bay. They check and if all complies with the regs, you get a pass. If there's something wrong with your helmet, overalls, underwear, car etc. then you have to put it right.

Its assumed that as a driver you've spent money to comply so you wouldn't be stupid enough to spend the cash then not use the goods.

AFAIK nobody actually checks the clothing or underwear when you arrive in the collection area. Although it is possible to check helmets and overalls because of the markings.

I think you'll find that Terence was being humorous.