View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2007, 13:52 (Ref:1891922)   #50
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH
Actually, while I'm thinking about it - this is my first trip to Silverstone and I've heard stories in the past of fans being penned in at the big meetings with very little access to anything and it not being possible to move around the track to watch from different viewpoints. Is this likely to be the case at this meeting (I'll be there for all 3 days) and will it ever be possible to get into the paddock area or is everything hidden away in the pitlane?

Might sound like a n00bish question but I'm used to Knockhill and everything always being available (paddock and the full circumfrence of the track) to the fans regardless of the size of the meeting.
The adverts for the race say free paddock entry and also free parking and grandstand seats. Can pretty much guarantee you'll be able to watch from all parts of the circuit - this was the case last year and it would be very sad if the organisers were to change it.