View Single Post
Old 8 May 2007, 15:03 (Ref:1909069)   #57
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben24
Right! It's not always good and well with us bikers. My brother has/had a Yamaha R1. He fell and wrecked it. This was on my birthday as well, which was pretty much ruined as he had to go to hospital. This was last Wednesday. He has a brain bruising (literally translated from Dutch) and broken his collarbone, which is a bit worse than a concussion. I just had the news that he's allowed to leave the hospital today.

He doesn't know what happened ofcourse. Everybody said he wasn't going fast, so we think he had cold tyres. He had a highsider. The complete fearing has gone, so has the speedo and the left clip on and footpeg. The seat also needs replacing. I dont know if the exhausts under the seat are still well...
Sorry to hear that Gerben. Glad he's out of the hospital. Cold tires? Either way, must have been going pretty fast? Liter bikes can bite you pretty fast.