View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2007, 13:38 (Ref:2011179)   #14
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya
Pretty weak stuff from Coughlan. Sounds like a desperate man to me.
He's not a polititian or a lawyer - he's a geeky engineer with associated engineering curiosity, who, like most engineers has little or no concept, and often, don't even care of how the commercial side of things work, as long as they get to do what they want to do, which is engineering, and to find better ways of engineering. (I should know...I'm one too).

He's desparate because he is probably not going to be able to work in the industry again (Although who knows - if that tart Kate Moss can snort a load of coke, get villified in the press, and still get a huge modelling contract....)

It's a shame that an industry that should be driven by engineering excellence, (and great driving!) is going to same way as the rest of industry - to the court room.

James
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.