View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2007, 17:20 (Ref:2030035)   #6
PorscheFanNo1
Veteran

Sweden
Winner's Circle
PorscheFanNo1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPorscheFanNo1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink
Didn´t he say on Race yesterday that he was looking to build a new car? Or was it someone els who said that?
Torén: "Blir de en ny bil till nästa år?"
Sturesson: "Ja de tror ja, japp."
Torén: "Va kul, då ses vi då!"
Sturesson: "Ja de gör vi."

So what could that be? A new Pug? SEAT? BMW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pink
Do you read racingbar.com? When looking at what Karlssons team manager is saying, I get the feeling that they have a pretty unique economical plan built completly around the current situation in the team. This might mean that it´s hard for them to race a second car. Hope I´m wrong though and that they get their stuff together for next season!
No I dont, but I remember they said they aimed for a 2 car team for 2008 earlier this year.

About KMS, I get a feeling the talk about changing from Audi is only an empty threat to get things to hurry up from the Audi head quarters. They've been running Audi for 20 years, and 10 years in STCC, everything they have is built up around Audi, knowledge, sponsors, relations, everything. So changing to something else would be a damn big adjustment. If they dont get the go ahead to build the A4 B8 I do think they'll stay with the current cars and push even harder for new cars for 2009. Cause their biggest enemy now is time, they need to hurry up!

Last edited by PorscheFanNo1; 3 Oct 2007 at 17:22.