View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2007, 18:06 (Ref:2086671)   #13
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
its an interesting idea.
im thinking of the story about LH creating a company with himself being the major asset and primary shareholder and then using that company to collect all of his earnings. by selling/floating the shares in the open market he can collect now on potential future earned income. through this process you can effectively own a part of LH's future success. rather you can own part of your fav. athlete presumably effecting his decisions through the buying and selling of their shares.

this is of course nothing new for a publicly traded corporation, so my question is are you just talking about selling shares of an F1 team to fans or something more where the fans who own shares get to vote on either day to day or long range goals.

at the very least its an interesting idea on generating a vast amounts of start up capital with which to build a team.