View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2008, 21:34 (Ref:2115793)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
European Sportscar TV Coverage

We're pretty lucky with MotorsTV (and even having anything on Eurosport) in terms of what series that they cover. However it seems people didn't like the Daytona 24 coverage. Was it the uncertain timetable, the adverts, the coverage in general (all of those?).

I think everyone thinks that MotorsTV does a pretty good job. Am I right here? Can it be better?

From my point of view I feel it is incredible that we have both the ALMS and LMS series broadcast, and more often than not the full races! Who would have thought this possible, even only a few years ago.

The Eurosport coverage didn't match up to that. MotorsTV doesn't have that many resources, but you get the impression that they consider it more important. They stick to the timetable! They don't 100% rely on the host broadcaster either, sometimes staying with the action even if the host is away on an advert break.