View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2008, 20:51 (Ref:2259233)   #18
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
I have a suspicion that the Brodie Starion you list there co driven by Takahashi may well have been Brodie's (or one of) own cars? Takahashi shared a car with The Brode at one of the TT's didn't he?

Could Ralliart have invited him/BBW out to gauge how their own cars were faring?
Brodie and BBW definitely had 2 cars in '85- the second car appeared at a couple of BTCC rounds, (Silverstone GP for Vern Schuppan and the last round at Silverstone for Takahashi and Schuppan shared the car at the TT- at the risk of wandering off topic, I think both cars were entered, but only one appeared).

As Jesper said, Brodie also appeared at Macau a couple of weeks after the Fuji race, as part of a 3-car team with Kevin Bartlett and Michael Lieu- I wonder if it was in a Japanese Ralliart car he used at Fuji and Macau, one of Bartlett's Australian cars, or one of Brodie's regular pair?

Last edited by KA; 28 Jul 2008 at 20:58.