Thread: Driver Webber VS Vettel
View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2008, 01:30 (Ref:2361357)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Webber will struggle I feel. He struggled to get on top of DC and Heidfeld, so quite how he will deal with a driver who is rapid, motivated and who starts the season with the enviable advantage of having his leg in one piece I will, quite honestly, never know.

People talk about this "thrashing his teammates" thing a lot but, really, how many good ones has he had? Heidfeld was the only one who was both quick and at a good stage of his career and he absolutely mullered the guy. Aside from that he has 'beaten' Pizzonia, Yoong, Klien, an utterly inexperienced Rosberg and a pretty much retired DC.

Wow. I mean I'll be the first to hold my hands up if he beats Vettel, but I just don't see it.