View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2009, 02:39 (Ref:2380143)   #15
TR7V8
Rookie

TR7V8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That test must have been on the Monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider
At least Ferrari have reacted immediately to the anti-stall problem. You can't ask for fairer than that.
This is not the 1st round this has happened so I can't agree it is an immediate reaction. The Irish mechanic I spoke to said they've known about the problem for months. I think this is just the 1st time it has had such an impact on the race result & with Giltrap being such a good friend of A1GP I imagine that Ferrari were told to get busy.

Richard, you might think it was unfair but it hasn't given us back the points we should have won in the feature race that were lost due to the problem at the start. http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=OpFyvHJos4M It looks like Lebanon had the same problem. Do those bobbles by France & USA constitute a jump start?

I don't think swapping drivers every couple of months is the way to go. I think I upset Mr. Reid when I suggested to him that the A1GP was a driver development focussed series. But that is the way that NZ & some of the other teams have been treating it & it shows that the series itself just isn't fully matured & respected yet. Have the Swiss ever had another driver other than Neel Jani? Do they have another driver? They certainly don't need one.