Thread: GPR gone bust.
View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2009, 14:13 (Ref:2396125)   #165
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by banbury
All seems ok now.

I was in there yesterday buying a couple of things and they were very helpful.

Hope it goes well for them,I always like it in there (even if I do spend more than I intended)!
Always were helpful. I worked in Brentford for a while and used to go browsing in the shop at lunchtime. Now, when I'm at Silverstone I always find that I need a new pair of gloves or something (last time it was a water pump) and come out with other stuff. Makes you wonder why they got into problems really.

BTW, one of our registered members is an employee, I hope he comes back to post about the progress.