View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2009, 11:03 (Ref:2444560)   #25
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
Just to carry on from this point, I was very disappointed when Vettel was criticised by the F1 Forum panel for apologising to Mario Theissen after the Melbourne shunt, suggesting that somehow this was a sign of weakness - "you would never have seen Schumacher or Senna apologising". That may be so, but hopefully today has made them realise that it is possible for Vettel to be a superb racing driver as well as a courteous and mannerly individual.
I think he is the kind of guy who apologises for everything, you do meet people like that. It's almost as if they apologise because it could have been different rather than because they are actually to blame. This impression was very much reinforced today when he apologised for the Buemi incident in the press conference after the race.

That's an observation on my part not a criticism at least it makes a change from the finger pointing that often follows on track incidents.