View Single Post
Old 4 May 2009, 11:41 (Ref:2455118)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljboys View Post
For 29 quid the day is very good value for money with plenty of support races and a reasonably priced raceday program at a fiver. I can't understand why more people didn't show up unless there was just a general lack of awareness OR more people have decided to go away for bank holiday.
maybe people only realised the weather was going to be good after they'd stopped advance ticket sales, when you had to pay £35. or the idea of paying 2x£29 for parents plus fuel was a bit steep? or maybe their key demographic is unemployed and unable to fork out 1/3 of their dole money for the ticket alone!

i was thinking (steady), the ticket price on the day would require it to be nearly twice as good and nearly twice as worth it as f3/gt. i don't think you could say that, even if the noise of the whole field was quite pleasing!

i thought it was a good turnout to be honest. they seemed to go over the top with the catering stands a bit though, but the bars just about catered for the dutch portion of the crowd