Old 3 Oct 2009, 05:19 (Ref:2553034)   #115
davo.
Racer

Australia
Sydney
davo. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesport View Post
Brakes could be a problem. Is it entered in the production category or improved production?......it certainly adds interest to the event IMO.
The Mustangs will be entered in the 12 hour production car race in class I for invited cars.

From the B12 hour October Newsletter.

The first entry received for the 2010 Event came from Bathurst local and B12Hr veteran competitor, Matthew Windsor. Matthew recently purchased the car that he campaigned for a couple of years, previously owned by Jim Hunter. Good luck Matthew for the 2010 Event

Rumour Has It.....
Conroy Motorsport is planning to run 3 cars in the 2010 B12Hr - 1 x Evo 10 and the 2 previously campaigned Honda Integra’s.
Also we have heard that Hyundai are planning to run a 130i – with Matthew Brabham – (grandson of Sir Jack).
Marcus Zukanovic is apparently out shopping for a Mustang GT500 for the Invitational Class and long time Mustang importer Craig Dean is looking to run a standard Mustang GT.
Sherrin Motorsport have tested their new BMW 135i, while David Searle takes delivery of his new 135i this month
whilst MINI Challenge driver John Modystach is looking to run in the MINI Challenge Class....
And veteran Bathurst winner Bob Holden is building a Toyota Yaris - 44 years after he first won in a Cooper ‘S’

So, who will be the first to run the new HSV GTS E2? What a car. Check out the size of the brakes!
Keep an eye out for the new FG Ford ute to make its debut in the 12HR in the V8 Ute Class.