View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2010, 14:33 (Ref:2721159)   #939
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosyermon View Post
Because she walks like a woman but talks like a man... or is it because her Champagne tastes just like Cherry-cola??

I'd like to see more than one approved... 3 would be cool and that could include lay-lo-lo-lo-lo Lola.
A Kinks fan? I always liked them, thought they were more innovative than either the Beatles or Stones.

3 chassis would be cool but I don't think the current economic situation will allow it, which is why I think the Lola would be work so well, as it has multi configuration chassis that can also be used in Indy Lites.