View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2010, 12:07 (Ref:2727512)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massa_number1 View Post
i think this is a lie while on holiday in america i met him and he said f1 isnt the same anymore and he never wants to come back unless its with williams again and they bring back damon hill as his team mate

Stirling Moss was in the paddock last weekend, probably scouting for a drive. I haven't seen the 'Moss coming back?' thread just yet though.

This is my favourite post of yours:
Quote:
A friend of mine who works for ferrari said he was there when schumacher used to simulator at the maranello hq I cant believe what he told me!

he said schumi did a race at valencia on "HARD" mode and crashed at the first corner and had to pit but after a long race he was even lapped by them indian cars!! apparently he kept going "just one more go one more" and after a few goes the engineers tried to get him out but he got all violent and they had to inject him to restrain him.

what made it worse was apparently one of the guys kept making hamiltons car extra fast and overtaking him
There was an article in a recent F1 Racing magazine about Villeneuve. He was saying he'd like to drive for Ferrari.

Last edited by Born Racer; 16 Jul 2010 at 12:16.