Old 18 Jul 2010, 10:19 (Ref:2728393)   #32
HughGJohnson
Racer

Switzerland
like Bill Maher, "I'm Swiss"
HughGJohnson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post

Stirling Moss was in the paddock last weekend, probably scouting for a drive. I haven't seen the 'Moss coming back?' thread just yet though.

This is my favourite post of yours:

"A friend of mine who works for ferrari said he was there when schumacher used to simulator at the maranello hq I cant believe what he told me!

he said schumi did a race at valencia on "HARD" mode and crashed at the first corner and had to pit but after a long race he was even lapped by them indian cars!! apparently he kept going "just one more go one more" and after a few goes the engineers tried to get him out but he got all violent and they had to inject him to restrain him.

what made it worse was apparently one of the guys kept making hamiltons car extra fast and overtaking him"

There was an article in a recent F1 Racing magazine about Villeneuve. He was saying he'd like to drive for Ferrari.
All three are very ridiculous. Last year, not knowing any better, I seriously suggested the JV threat be shut down. I won't do that again, but I'd like to compare it to the Massa_Number1 thread about Schumi simulator run that was closed. I concede that the JV thread is less ridiculous. It's also true that if you pee in the ocean, the ocean gets bigger. The JV threads end up being pretty funny and entertaining, but the simulator thread was comedic gold, nee platinum. Yet, the simulator thread was shut down and the JV threads spread like a virus. There's even a new strain every year. This year's has developed an owner gene giving it immunity to the 'no one will hire him' argument.

Perhaps I can help...

I talked to Jacques, I call him that because he told me to (I called him Jack, actually Jack***), he said he would never return to F1. He said he couldn't even score points on the old PS1 game in the '97 Williams. He also pointed out how Schumacher is doing this year. He said he finished 3rd in a local lawnmower race and is doing well in general, though.

Last edited by HughGJohnson; 18 Jul 2010 at 10:23. Reason: pasted 2nd hand quote