View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2010, 17:06 (Ref:2745341)   #282
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My 2009 Goodwood Revival Photos

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to find a thread with other photographer's images relating to the above meeting.

I recently rejoined 10/10th's as I have been very busy with other things.

John Turner - Help please - If I have put this in the wrong place ... but could not find the relevant thread from last year.

The last time I was at the Revival was in 2003 and I have really missed it. I went to the first one in 1998 and again every year up to 2003.

But I had a fantastic welcome back from all the marshals and race officials as well as the Goodwood organising team. Thanks folks ...

C of the C John Felix wondered where I had gone to and I explained that I had been going to the USA a lot during this time period which unfortunately coincided with both the Festival of Speed and Revival. To make up for it, I took some fotos of him and his team.

Got to keep in " With the powers that be " you know ....

Seriously though he and his team of clerks, marshals etc are simply awesome and without their help we photographers and other members of the media would find our jobs much harder.

I have so much respect for the boys and girls in orange....

I attended all three days and it was a privilege to be there to celebrate Sir Stirling Moss's 80th Birthday. He and the late Jim Clark are my two heros ....

Enough chat Paula !!! Here is the link to all my fotos on my Photobucket album and a few images to see on here too. Haven't named them all as I am sure you know the people anyway. I hope you enjoy all my fotos on Photobucket, I did take rather a lot

http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/o...evival%202009/

Sadly I am unable to attend this year's Revival as I am off on my travels once again to the USA for 6 weeks on September 13th. But next year I will not miss it as it's my favourite race meeting.

Yours truly in the Course car

John Felix - C of the C

Sir Stirling Moss

Last edited by Paulaweybridge; 16 Aug 2010 at 17:36.