View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2010, 16:33 (Ref:2768683)   #506
henk4
Veteran

Netherlands
Rozenburg, Holland
henk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridhenk4 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiend540 View Post
I love how the pug fans think the car is gods gift to men, it's fast and always has been but it only managed to win Lemans once, only won petite once and only won sebring once. Oh boy best car ever
I was at the opening press days of the Paris Motor Show, where Peugeot showed two (show) models of the 908.
Elsewhere in the building Audi gave a very professional presentation on their new cars, with lots of "we are the best" sentences included. (no reference was made to the R15) In true German spirit, the presentation was held in German, but fortunately for the French present there it was subtitled, in English.
Therefore I have weak spot for a car that beats the most arrogant company in the automotive world, and does it quite consistently with some exceptions.

I realise this is not about the race, but as I did not have the opportunity to follow it directly, let alone be present there, I have not much more to add in any discussions.