View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 2011, 22:48 (Ref:2843644)   #10
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF_Racer View Post
Yeah the Chinese company would churn out the helmets in their thousands, but often quality would suffer. I have bought cheap junk from ebay, often copies of the real item and to be honest its junk.
Think you're being a bit hard there. I bought my son an expensive Uvex karting helmet, it's deteriorating much quicker than the Chinese stuff we sell. And it's European made. I am quite impressed with what you get for £150 from China.

Yeah, you pays yer money and you takes yer choice, but from inspection it is more fit and comfort that distinguish the expensive helmets rather than build quality.