View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2011, 21:24 (Ref:2862639)   #1147
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
cough.....colours, my fave subject, well lets bring on the serious speculation then!.......I reckon it will be some kinda silver pattern

oh f&*k that...... someone show me an engine bay image....... I will crawl over broken glass to see that.........also I'm keen to see if this thing will be belching black smoke like it was on several scenes from the sebring footage.......oh I'm so desperate to see a diesel get black flagged for visible exhaust emissions, but saying that I think the AMR boys will also be in with a shout too!!!

Wouldn't that be great to get all the Diesels black flagged for puffing smoke? and in the mean time a privateer petrol car cruises to victory!!