View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2011, 10:15 (Ref:2863187)   #79
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I think we have mentioned those points before in various threads KA but good idea to raise them again!

The Sutherland car was a second Sytner car, and I think we found that it was the same car that he ran in early 1985 (then sold?) but we don't know if it was his 1983 car, or a re-shelled car.

I thought Drury only ran a 3rd GTV6 at the last 2 meetings, although Frank's site clearly shows it at the BGP meeting!

The Mk2 Minshaw Golf also only did the last round or two. It was definitely at Silverstone's final round as I have it in a picture which I will try and post if I can find it (although like the other pics I posted ages ago it is a long way from the lens!).

Interesting shot of Rouse's Rover on Franks's site. It's parked at the side of the circuit (by the hairpin?) with Rouse stood behind it talking to another driver. I can't work out who it is?

Last edited by chunterer; 14 Apr 2011 at 10:25.