View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2011, 00:23 (Ref:2898492)   #772
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
quote me: "Followers of the American F1 Venue "Circuit of the Americas". I Originally set this up as a separate thread because of all the current news links about this race surfacing now (actually they have been around awhile). The intent wast to let last minute followers on the 10-10ths... F1 forum find this information with out having to scour the complete Austin... thread now totaling over 50 pages. Not too many visitors are going to read all 52 pages about the F1 race in the US. I did to see if the links to news sources I found were here. They were not. This information will be lost to most in a few dozen posts and then you will be getting the same old questions, comments etc. about Austin, Texas posted over and over again. This is my opinion only. You are the Mods and if this is where you want this posted it is fine with me. I know more about Austin Texas than I care to divulge but if I need more of that blather I know where to find it. Thanks for putting this info here. Hope I made sense here. hah hah.