Thread: Pikes Peak
View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2011, 21:11 (Ref:2922523)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I know paved to the top is sacrilegious but it leads to me dream what chassis would be employed to run Pike's in the future. Especially seeing the Hyundai 'LMP' they ran this year. All the Lola and other club prototypes that could probably have some other engines installed out there from old LMS/ALMS and IMSA Lites teams that could fy up the mountain. Plus I would LOVE for Turn 10 to take FM4's designers up to map the course and let us tear up the hill in all kinds of track cars. Would be hard to make the thin air in the game but I'm sure they could develop some kind of scripting for it.