View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2011, 13:53 (Ref:2929792)   #61
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
I did - only stuck around for a bit as I had stuff to do.

It was kinda neat to see a bunch of the cars parked in TO's most happening square, and I had not heard the Corvette's engine in person since last year.
I've always wanted to see one of these type of events, just so I can see what the cars look like out of a track setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
What are the promoter tests scheduled for today? Some PR program just to put the cars on the track?
The Promoter Tests are just free practice time for people who want it. I think they may have to pay for it, but I'm sure lots of teams will take up the opportunity for more track time.