View Single Post
Old 23 May 2002, 00:37 (Ref:293098)   #7
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
1.Montoya - In a car no where near as good as the Ferrari, he has finished in the points every race and now lies second in the championship. Answering his critics well.

2.Webber - Points finish on his debut and has earned plaudits all the way down the pitlane for his driving.

3.Button - After a disastrous 2001, he has come back with a vengeance this year. I'm still no fan, but I respect a job well done.

4.Ralf Schumacher - Doing a sterling job alongside team-mate Montoyta.

5.TGF - Best driver in the best car. Did you NOT expect him to win everything?

6.Rubens - Been quick from the get-go but terribly unlucky. Let's hope he can keep it up his great pace throughout the season

7.Nick - If I was completely biased, he'd be number 1! But he's outdriven over-hyped Massa all season.

8.Kimi - Bad luck through reliability but when given the chance has proved just how quick he is.

9.Fisichella - Making the best of a bad situation.

10.Salo - Doing an outstanding job for Toyota with some great qualifying results and already 2 points in the bad. Well done.