View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2011, 16:01 (Ref:2947761)   #114
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PZippy View Post
IndyCar needs a clearer identity, the new car and engine will help, but I believe this will be a multi-year proposition. I'm a fan a rodeo Randy, so I hope he gets his chance to continue with the progress he's made. But economics dictate more Brazil, and probably China. Why? Because people PAY to show up.
I don't see China as being viable at the moment. The attendance for the GP is not good. Initially an IndyCar race might produce some interest but I don't see any longevity in China until there's some homegrown grassroots racing there.

South America is much more viable, why not a race in Argentina? They used to have a GP and Bernie doesn't seem interested in going there at the moment, IndyCar could fill a gap.