View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2011, 13:17 (Ref:2962531)   #268
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cheers, Andy. Looks great as always and thanks for the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowsley View Post
I got to looking at my collection of parking passes on my windshield and I noticed:
2010 Sebring
4 day ticket and parking at gate: $90

2011 Petit
advanced 4 day ticket and parking: 130

Same show, same track owner, one year apart. Albeit a show I wouldn't miss for anything. I think Sebring is fair.
Road ATL is a much better spectator venue IMO and half the people that go to Sebring aren't there for the race; increase the price too much, and some folk may find something else to do for Spring Break. And like me, you'll save cash on gas heading to Braselton.