View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2011, 18:01 (Ref:2963040)   #344
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Why aren't more people talking about this story? This guy seems to be a criminal...shocking.
It's a good question. Maybe American sports car fans are just so used to having criminals involved in this sport. Also, the Level 5 team is a very likable team aside from Tucker. Maybe people are covering their ears so they can continue to support the team without guilt.

But, yeah, given IMSA's history, it is a legitimate question. Should IMSA take action against shady owners? If they did, there many not be many teams left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I hope Miller isn't making it's comeback to that May/June Date, but if we are talking about semi-realistic guesses I'd say that comeback of Detroit could be in the cards. Personally I would love to see Barber and Sears Point (old layout)
It seems like Belle Isle slipped my mind! Yes, that is a good guess for the late TBD date I would think. Of course, that race may not happen, so I don't know if there is a backup plan if that is the planned venue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
I would love to see Portland back.
That would be great as well. Speaking of the Pacific coast, I see that Long Beach is back. There were some early rumors it would not be on the schedule for 2012.