View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2011, 20:17 (Ref:2991345)   #1012
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
They aren't showing the first race live either! That was always the best thing about the recent F1 seasons in the UK - having to get up at an unearthly hour in the morning for your first 'fix' of a new season of F1.
Getting the fix....yeah that's the main reason I know for a fact that I'll be watching on SKY. I'm too far advanced in my addiction to wait for highlights or watch a stream so I'll be paying for SKY.

Personally I dont understand why F1 doesnt offer the same sort of package that MotoGP does with their subscriptions. €100 for the HD package for the full season. I think a lot of people would use that instead of subscribing to SKY if the option was available to them.