View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2011, 19:02 (Ref:2997151)   #1276
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Steve Rider is a witty man, something I felt watching the Autosport Awards, but he was dire on ITV I'm afraid (probably because ITV made him be the way he was). He and Mark Blundell batted back and forth inane questions about Lewis Hamilton for all of 2007 and 2008. He needs to be his own man, because he's better than that.
I didn't find Steve Rider convincing on ITV and I didn't find him convincing during the Rugby Union World Cup. He largely read from a script and in his questions to the panel he came across as someone who didn't really know the game. I here he's very good when it comes to Golf but I don't watch Golf.