View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2011, 21:00 (Ref:2998916)   #1297
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mr V, to clarify, henners88 would have been forced to illegally stream it.

However re-reading the post it seems Mr V got your point, so much so that he actually summed it up perfectly and succinctly in only one line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
So it's ok to fratanize with the evil empire aslong as your not footing the bill???
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
Would you rather I streamed it illegally then? That was what I would have done had I not been able to use someone else's Sky login. I don't agree with the deal one bit, but if I could afford Sky I would buy it because I am an F1 fan and I love the sport. I've said this many times, but I also think they charge far too much for a package that just isn't worth it. It doesn't not make sense to pay £30p/m for a single channel and a Channel that is only showing 10 of the races the BBC aren't.