View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2011, 01:42 (Ref:3002090)   #1216
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
I'll add this to the "I'll believe it when I see it" list. Even if it does run, it will be unclassified. On top of that, wasn't it said that the electric Lola would only be set for "time attack" mode (qualifying only) and not racing initially? So what would the point be exactly? Try to match/beat the times of existing cars? And I say this somewhat jokingly, but where would the restrictor go?
That was good! Anyways, I would be more than happy to see them show up, even if it was just for qualifying.

Also, last year I think Mr. Atherton mentioned something about a CNG car racing in the near future. Does anybody know anything about that?