TedTaylor
Rookie

England
Gloucestershire UK
TedTaylor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Dalton View Post
Bon jour Ted,
I dont know if you have spoken to Ken Green who is the competition secretary for the Landcrab Owners Club Worldwide, he probably knows more about the history, and the whereabouts, of most of the 1800 rally cars that were used in the various marathon rallies, than anyone else alive today.
I shall try to attach a couple of pics for your perusal which I have taken from the BAMA (British Army Motorsport Association) site that I run, one is of the Team Thailand 1800, and the other shows one of Ken's 1800, No 32 which was driven by Ken Trubman in the 1970 Marathon.
Kind Regards,
Les Dalton.

Hi Les
Thanks for the response.
Ken is a great mate of mine - visits us regularly so his dogs can have a holiday with ours ..... he just tags along! He told me about your exploits - great info/pics.
The Team Thailand car is my other one - just gets its annual MOT so I can get it out and terrify the locals here in the Forest of Dean though at the moment it is tucked away for the Winter (and gives me time to work on my other cars). I was trying to sell it last year to fund the other cars but after so many enquiries including some from idiots wanting it for peanuts and another who was very rude about it and compared it unfavorably with a fake which he decided to buy, I just gave up and am keeping it for a bit longer.
Ted