View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2012, 21:26 (Ref:3015887)   #220
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Not sure about this... Britcar attracting (even older) LMPs might actually be bad new for the ELMS.
Is there any more details about this Britcar prototype thing? I'm not familiar with the series or the rules. I guess the answer would fit better in the Britcar thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Agreed, it's not looking that grim after all. And the irony is that the Motors TV coverage of the series is likely to be more comprehensive than what Eurosport will show of WEC...
Is the ELMS confirmed to be on Motors? All I heard was that the ELMS was trying to update their media package, but I did not think any networks were confirmed. That was a month or two ago so things may have changed by now. I think there will be web streaming as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
Chiana, the only one I've heard about is the Portuguese team Oasis Motorsport, who announced a month or so ago an interest in entering exactly the 430 Challenge.
Loeb Racing has expressed interest as well. AFAIK, that's all that I know that have expressed interest. I'm sure there are others that I have not heard about. There were rumors about JMB also.