View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2012, 00:51 (Ref:3015982)   #229
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
Hideous! Power/weight is fairly tame as far as BoP goes, but pitstop penalty times? No way. Pass. I was actually getting excited about a new series to watch before I heard that! Oh well.
BTW, Dutch Supercar has the same system of penalty times. From what I get teams actually prefer it over penalty weights as it does at least not change the basic characteristics of the car. Horrible solution for spectator, never the less...

Quote:
Off-topic again, but I guess I'll use this as the random European sports car series question thread. Do the CN cars that run in the VdeV Proto Endurance championship run spec engines like the Speed Euroseries or is that an open engine series? What about BoP? I'm looking for some new things to follow, but I'm having trouble finding anything that isn't a spec-o-rama or BoP-a-rama.
Everybody in VdeV runs the same Honda 2l V-Tec engine, but I am not sure if that is by spec or by default.

No BoP that I know of.