View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2012, 19:00 (Ref:3034101)   #1621
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
What's with the 'so er's'?
I don't dislike Brundle as a man but think over the past couple of years DC has provided better insight as he's a more recent driver. I would have been more upset losing him to sky rather than Brundle and you don't have to agree with that. If you feel BBC viewers are worse off for not having Brundle then thats fine but not everyone is going to miss him. I think the BBC have a strong presenting and commentary team which is more than a match for their rivals, but reduced coverage is the weak link and always will be IMO.
I was just surprised you said that Brundle had no charisma. I just got confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
I know he's had alot of pressure from fans on twitter over this. If he decides he wants the money and goes to Sky I hope a deal can be reached where commentators are shared. Hopefully however I hope he stays with the Beeb as Sky would struggle to get a more well informed member of their team.
To be fair, they have now signed Ben so that must have swayed the way your opinion since, but a sudden bash of Martin caught me quite by surprise.