View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2012, 23:09 (Ref:3036727)   #1639
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't like News Corp and I don't like paying Bernie and Rupes more money, but neither do I like cutting off my nose to spite my face.

With this in mind, I now have Sky.

What can I say? I Formula 1.

I couldn't even be bothered to rant about News Corp at the lackey on the phone, because they are trained never to respond, so I may as well tell the wall what I think.

But the thing is, I'm paying 50 quid a month for phone and internet (BT). With Sky, I'll pay 50 quid a month for phone, internet and Formula 1.

Principles are great, but boring, and Formula 1 is greater and more enjoyable.

Also, the RTL idea was great, but if that meant calling out someone just to point the satellite a certain direction, that would cost more than F1 for a month (£30 for the TV package).