View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2012, 00:59 (Ref:3036765)   #1642
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Welcome to the dark side.
God called and he's booked me in for Hell. I wasn't having a great day anyway, because I've had heartburn since 3pm when that bit of my soul died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Never seen so many posters all over the place advertising Sky's F1.
I'd prefer to end up in the sky rather than burning in the centre of the earth. Ah, did I mention the sky again? They get so much free advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaweybridge View Post
Hope they catch a cold financially ... but somehow I doubt it !!
I'll catch the same financial cold, 50 quid VS 50 quid, but I actually get more for my money (okay, admittedly, I only get the same F1 I had last year for the cost of the licence fee, but now I'm actually getting more product. Also, is it really that expensive? I know it's far more expensive than last year and I appreciate the mix of budgets everyone has, but it's the cost of a trip to the supermarket.