View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2012, 13:26 (Ref:3042199)   #1756
Hamness
Racer

Wales
Hamness should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I thought Sky did a pretty good job all round this morning. The quieter moments of FP 1 & 2 were filled in with lots of live interviews which did not happen on the Beeb practice sessions. Now really looking forward to Sat sessions for some dry running hopefully.

We are never going to get away from the "rights and wrongs" or the "pros and cons" of the present televised situation that we have, but it seems that a lot of personal mud slinging has been in this thread. Where people choose to spend their money is entirely that. I was already paying for a package that now includes F1 and can also watch it on Sky Go so at the moment it has not meant any further outlay. I say "at the moment" cos it still could end up on pay per view in the forthcoming years. Now there is another "discussion" for another day..............

Suffice to say I was impressed by the sessions so far. Not even gone into the interactive stuff yet.