View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2012, 13:39 (Ref:3042202)   #1759
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been happy with the non-condescending level of the coverage. I might have expected tabloidy (News of the World or ITV) style, and I'll reserve judgement until I've seen a few full race weekends, but it seems aimed at both the F1 fan (let's compare Button and Hamilton's respective disk brakes) and the sports fan who may get into F1 (some explanations of F1 rules). This makes sense I suppose, given that it is Sky Sports.