View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2012, 11:58 (Ref:3042712)   #1802
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So the reason for the giant microphones becomes clear.

Look how they line them up when all three presenters are on screen together, much like Costa line up your lid so everyone can see the logo on your cup. Shameless.

As said, the actual racing coverage is lovely but they really couldn't have been any closer to the BBC if they tried. It is literally exactly the same coverage and, if they really are spending half a billion pounds over the next few years, then I am bewildered.

I do much prefer Damon to EJ though. Love the man to the point of homosexuality. But I did think when Perez sneaked past them: "you know, EJ would have grabbed him for a 'quick word with the BBC'" I mean obviously the interview would have been awful, but...

Last edited by Knowlesy; 17 Mar 2012 at 12:04.